Skip to content
- Q: Can I register as a leader if I am a woman or as a follower if I am a man?
A: Of course you can. Leader and follower are just your dancing roles during the workshop.
- Q: Can I register for a Lindy track with a partner who is doing the jazz track?
A: No, this does not work.
- Q: Can I register several people at the same time?
A: No, you need to register every person individually using a unique email address.
- Q: Is there an audition for the workshop?
A: Yes, there will be an audition for the levels Advanced and Advanced plus. For the other levels we trust the participants to choose the right level themselves.
- Q: My partner and I would like to do the workshop together. Unfortunately we do not dance on the same level. What should we do?
A: We recommend that you independently join the level that is best for you. During class we regularly change dance partners. So even if your were in the same class, you would not dance together a lot. You benefit most if the class level matches your dancing skills. You can always see each other in the breaks.
However, if you really want to be in class together, you have to register for the lower of your two levels.
- Q: Can I share a workshop pass with another person?
A: No. Passes are personal and cannot be shared.
- Q: What is the teaching language at Leapin’ Lindy?
A: Classes are hold in English. All other communications are both in German and English.
- Q: Can I buy lunch at the workshop?
A: Yes. You can sing up for a hot meal on Sat and/or Sun when your register for the workshop (CHF 10/meal, veggie option available) and there are snacks, sandwiches and drinks on offer during the workshop breaks.
- Q: Why is Leapin’ Lindy called Leapin’ Lindy?
A: The first edition of the event took place at the end of February 2004. As this was a leap year, the event was named Leapin’ Lindy.